Ceracure (Pty) Ltd was founded with a vision of building an organisation that will provide sustainable Turnkey E,C&I Construction Solutions, with multi-disciplinary services including Consulting Engineering Services and Programme Management to power generation and distribution industries, water and wastewater management industries, municipalities, petrochemicals industries and freight logistics companies, Mining Mineral and Metals.
The company’s strength lies with its technically competent project managers, mechanical and E,C&I engineers who are able to deliver a low cost capital projects.
Ceracure can undertake all aspects of Electrical, Control and Instrumentation for infrastructure projects, from economic and feasibility studies, through detailed design, to supervision of construction and contract administration. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver sustainable, low-cost, excellent quality and technologically advanced projects and services. Our strengths lie within our dynamic team that comprises of technically competent engineering, professional registered project managers, workshop personnel as well as our efficient support functions. This affords the organisation an opportunity to participate in diverse industries.
Our Mission & Vision Stament
To become a preferred and most innovative and technological driven engineering projects contractor of choice, offering high quality products & services in Africa.
To offer outstanding engineering project service in each of our undertakings as detailed below:
- To add value to our Client’s business by offering high quality products and services;
- To deliver large and complex project on-time, in accordance with Client’s agreed upon requirements and within budget;
- To enhance value to our shareholders, stakeholders, suppliers and employees;
- To recruit and retain best-skilled personnel and
- To be a responsible corporate citizen
Our commitment to you
- • To offer a solution that best answer to your business requirements
- • To treat our business dealing with high condentiality
- • To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- • To minimiza the impact to the environment from our operations
- • To offer timely feedback
- • To conduct our business with high ethical standards and professionalism
- • To deliver good quality projects on time and within budget
- • MV Switchgear design, assembly, installation & commissioning
- • LV Switchgear design, assembly, installation & commissioning
- • Control and Automation Panel assembly, installation & commissioning
- • Distribution Boards design assembly, installation & commissioning
- • Protection and Control and / or Metering Panels
- • Mini-substations
- • Pulling, racking and termination of cable (Ceracure Maintenance)
We design, assembly, wire, factory testing and package, installation and commissioning panels that can be used in various applications, which include industrial process control, power distribution, mining, building management systems, safety/emergency shutdown systems for process plants, renewable energy plants, etc. The panels are custom-designed and built to meet the specific customer specifications as provided.: